Local channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Speaking of Local channels ...
Has anyone see Circle Tv on Directv at all ?

I get it on the OTA antenna, but some friends that have D* but not an OTA would like to watch it ...
I did a Google search and it says its on Directv channel 1035, but that number doesn't come in, in the All channels mode.

Any of you seen it at all ...
Its mostly Country music oriented, out of Nashville ...

Speaking of Local channels ...
Has anyone see Circle Tv on Directv at all ?

I get it on the OTA antenna, but some friends that have D* but not an OTA would like to watch it ...
I did a Google search and it says its on Directv channel 1035, but that number doesn't come in, in the All channels mode.

Any of you seen it at all ...
Its mostly Country music oriented, out of Nashville ...
Channel 1035 ? That sounds like a DirecTV on demand channel

Also looks like this channel is only in areas where Grays owns one of the local stations ... ?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Channel 1035 ? That sounds like a DirecTV on demand channel

Also looks like this channel is only in areas where Grays owns one of the local stations ... ?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Well, Gray does own the Parent channel in town, thats WTVG 13 abc in town .
I saw that Google mentioned it on D* on 1035 and that would be great if it was available on a channel, even if it was up in the higher numbers.
As you know, the OD starts at 1000 and you typically add 1000 to the channel you want, but there is no 035 channel on D* to start with ...

The only way people with Directv can get Circle is if they have an AM21 or LCC and are able to pick up the Gray affiliate that carries it with an antenna.

Reactions: dtv757
The only way people with Directv can get Circle is if they have an AM21 or LCC and are able to pick up the Gray affiliate that carries it with an antenna.

Circle is also on a few CBS O&O, Tenga, and random other stations in addition to all of the Gray stations. But you are right, the OTA add-ons are the only way as Circle is not on the xx-1 of any channel that would qualify to be on Directv in any market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)