Local DISH Retailer/Installer Cincinnati

CincyDawg

Original poster
Oct 26, 2006
Milford, OH
Noobie here. Thinking about going with DISH and wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a local retailer/installer in the Cincinnati area. Any help would be much appreciated.

good question. I didn't do my research before I had DISH installed, and now I have a nice black cable running across my white siding....

anybody know how to patch siding?

Thinking about going with DISH and wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a local retailer/installer in the Cincinnati area.
If you order direct from Dish, or even from many retailers, the company that will do the job - I believe they cover Cincinnati too - is Digital Dish. There's others here who can give information about them.... I've had two installations done by them and am very happy with their work. They didn't too anything special or custom, mind you, just good, clean work.

I'd love to be able to recommend some one, but all three mor... er... installers that have come out to my house haven't exactly been the sharpest blades in the drawer.

I am looking for a new installer myself so I can replace my aging (10 years old) 3 18" dishes with a Dish 1000 + new 18" dish for 61.5°.

See ya
Tony

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)