Local HD Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hockey04

Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
South Dakota
Anyone help me with this issue? I used to have cable and the local channels were in HD, now that I have moved and switched to Dish they are no longer offered in HD? Would an OTA antenna fix this problem or is there a way to get them through my dish?

Located in South Dakota, not sure which receiver I have. It's an HD non-DVR receiver, guessing it's the 722.

You need to be a little more specific, South Dakota is a large State. Where in South Dakota are you, a city would help. A 722 is a DVR. Tell us specifically which receiver you have....

Thanks for the help guys, not much into the technical side of things. My zip code is 57783 which is Spearfish, SD. All local channels are broadcast from either Rapid City about 45 miles away (Fox, NBC and ABC), or Sioux Falls which is about 600 miles away (only CBS and PBS).

My receiver is the VIP222k. Thanks again for the help.

Thanks for the help guys, not much into the technical side of things. My zip code is 57783 which is Spearfish, SD. All local channels are broadcast from either Rapid City about 45 miles away (Fox, NBC and ABC), or Sioux Falls which is about 600 miles away (only CBS and PBS).

My receiver is the VIP222k. Thanks again for the help.

It looks like you're in the Rapid City TV market. Dish Network only carries SD local channels in your area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts