Local SD Channels Missing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ramysr

Original poster
Sep 23, 2011
georgia
A week ago Dish was out to fix a broken mount on my dish pointing at 110, 119 & 129 satellites. My wing satellite on 61.5 was not affected. What they did was remove the broken dish and put me over on the eastern arc at 72 and 61.5. What I just noticed was that I no longer have any local channels on SD. Is this because of the new configuration change on my dishes?

A week ago Dish was out to fix a broken mount on my dish pointing at 110, 119 & 129 satellites. My wing satellite on 61.5 was not affected. What they did was remove the broken dish and put me over on the eastern arc at 72 and 61.5. What I just noticed was that I no longer have any local channels on SD. Is this because of the new configuration change on my dishes?

Your SD locals were probably on 110 where a lot of SD markets are.

You could re-aim the wing 61.5 dish for the orbital that has the SD locals. If the EA LNB has a "LNB In" port, you can run a cable from the second dish to that input and do a Check Switch on your receiver(s). Otherwise, you would need an external switch to add the second dish.

Thanks for the replies.

This is happening on both my receivers. My DMA market is Macon Georgia.

A little back history. A couple years ago I lost my local HD channels but still had my local HD channels. Found out that Dish had moved the local HD channels in the Macon DMA to 61.5 satellite. Dish came out and added a 61.5 satellite and problem solved.

Fast forward to today. Dish moved me off 110, 119 & 129 and put me on 72 along with 61.5. I suspect my local SD channels were on one of those satellites.

I had a signal fade last night and I usually got a message stating the signal fade and it says switching to the SD equivalent. Now I don't get that message but a black screen. I brought up the guide but no local SD channels show up.

I did a check switch and had the guides reloaded but no change.

Mike from the Dirt Team is helping me with this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts