Local spotbeams ???

The 110 spotbeams are good at the EKB knowledge base. I'm not so sure that the spots shown for 61.5 there are that accurate or complete.

Good Luck, Eric

I was kind of looking for the 61.5 Spotbeams, and the 99 and 103 from D* as well.
The 61.5W/Rainbow 1/E12 spot beams are covered at the EKB.

The D* spotbeam patterns are not public knowledge and they will likely change when they turn on D11 in a few months.

Not sure about D*, with E* you should be in the range for NYC and Phily for HD locals. Note: there is no rsn (HD or sd) for Phily market available on Dish.
Thats kind of what I was getting at ,Mainly to see if I could get a Philly spotbeam. I know NY I get, Just wasn't sure about Philly.

The 61.5W/Rainbow 1/E12 spot beams are covered at the EKB.

The D* spotbeam patterns are not public knowledge and they will likely change when they turn on D11 in a few months.

DIRECTV uses a phased array for locals. Imagine the US covered with a honeycomb like pattern. They were originally meant for internet service, but were converted to television when the internet in the sky did not pan out. They offer DIRECTV a huge carrying capacity. Technically they can carry every local in HD. It is just a matter of them deciding it pays to add a market. Remember there is a lot more to locals than just satellite capacity.