Local station availability list

el1179

Original poster
Is there a good source for a list of what local markets are on all the IPTV providers?

I am in the Harrisburg/Lancaster/York PA market and I want to keep tabs for which service(s) gets all 4 big locals LIVE (CBS,NBC,FOX,ABC). Youtube TV is closest with all but FOX43 (only Fox on demand, no live).

Is there a good source for a list of what local markets are on all the IPTV providers?
No.

As many of these providers aren't offering the channel through legal means, it is catch as catch can. They don't want to invite scrutiny by being "listed" as carrying something that they don't have a carriage agreement for.

No.

As many of these providers aren't offering the channel through legal means, it is catch as catch can. They don't want to invite scrutiny by being "listed" as carrying something that they don't have a carriage agreement for.

Name one provider ( Vue, DNow, Hulu, You Tube, etc) that is carrying a local channel that they don't have a carriage agreement for.

No.

Since he mentioned youtube tv it seems pretty obvious he was talking about legal streaming services.

And yes there are lists. I'll see if I can find one and link it.

Name one provider ( Vue, DNow, Hulu, You Tube, etc) that is carrying a local channel that they don't have a carriage agreement for.
The request was for "all IPTV providers", not just the obvious ones that don't really require a list to figure out.

The request was for "all IPTV providers", not just the obvious ones that don't really require a list to figure out.
Yes, that is what it said, but it did not take too much imagination to figure out exactly what he was asking if one read his post and the example that he used.

In any case a list has been provided now, and it is a question I see asked alot on numerous forums, so apparently some do find such a list helpful.

Thanks, just what I was looking for....hope they keep updating it!
You are most welcome. It is the best list for that I have come across so far, but with the way they are adding these across the platforms, I do not know how accurate it will be until they do another big update to it.

As long as there are those who believe that they're entitled to anything and everything they want at no cost (The Entitled), there will be pirates.

The Roku API is posted on the Roku website.

A lot of the most popular private channels on Roku that are distributing pirated content ( especially newer TV shows and movies) are disappearing one by one much to the great disappointment of those who heavily used them. I get the sense following the Roku Rocks Facebook group that the best and most reliable ones are all gone.

It would be nice to watch those pirates try to run their stations from a jail cell.

I am in the Harrisburg/Lancaster/York PA market and I want to keep tabs for which service(s) gets all 4 big locals LIVE (CBS,NBC,FOX,ABC). Youtube TV is closest with all but FOX43 (only Fox on demand, no live).

UstvNow which is semi legit