Locals and Their Channels for November?

Chris Freeland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Collegedale, TN
I saw on the Charlie chat last knight a list of new locals being added in the month of November, including Chattanooga TN for the 26th. Charlie went through these so quick that I did not comprehend the whole list, I got that NBC channels 3 was a hold out and that Chattanooga locals would be $4.99, all the other Nets were their including WB53, however I could not tell if both the TN PBS and the GRTV-PBS would be included or just the TN one or if they included local TBN23 or not, anyone have an updated list from the chat?

Chris Freeland said:
I saw on the Charlie chat last knight a list of new locals being added in the month of November, including Chattanooga TN for the 26th. Charlie went through these so quick that I did not comprehend the whole list, I got that NBC channels 3 was a hold out and that Chattanooga locals would be $4.99, all the other Nets were their including WB53, however I could not tell if both the TN PBS and the GRTV-PBS would be included or just the TN one or if they included local TBN23 or not, anyone have an updated list from the chat?

WTVC ABC 9
WDEF CBS 12
WDSI FOX 61
WCLP PBS 18
WTCI PBS 45
WFLI WB 53

--- WCS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)