Locals Conus

Chris36

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 24, 2009
Rhode Island
I have a couple of questions. Can you get locals off of 77W from certain markets?? I see they aren't on a spotbeam at the moment. And if I "moved" what kind of address would I use?? for locals?? can you still use the billing address where I'm at now?? And can they tell if you didn't move if I download from
Dishonline or connect a telephone Jack??

Possible

I have a couple of questions. Can you get locals off of 77W from certain markets?? I see they aren't on a spotbeam at the moment. And if I "moved" what kind of address would I use?? for locals?? can you still use the billing address where I'm at now?? And can they tell if you didn't move if I download from
Dishonline or connect a telephone Jack??

It's possible to "move" just like you asked. An address that seems real but isn't. Like an apt that isn't really in the apt complex. Now I would know nothing about this wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

The only problem is if you "move" to an eastern arc area and you still have the 1000.2 sat dish for western arc , the csr will want to set up a tech visit to change you to eastern arc 1000.4 sat dish. You will have to convince them that you have an eastern arc dish before they turn the locals on, or convince them that you have a side sat for just 77 sat plugged into the 1000.2 dish.