Locals down?

They now have a message on the local channels which says “Sorry for the interruption of service. There is no need to call us. We are aware that this TV station is temporarily unavailable and we will have this channel back as quickly as possible.”
They are playing music for the audio.

I am so glad that I have Dual OTA adapters on both of my Hopper3 receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Can someone check Phoenix DMA for me? I am held up in the hospital at the vA currently and cannot access anything fun.

Channels back on in Tulsa.

ETA: Some are back on (2,6,8) while others are still off (11,19, 35)

ETA2: All locals back on.

Last edited:
same thing again happening.as soon as 11 oclock comes on in am i want to watch the peoples court they black it out they did this yesterday and today.
and did the same thing last week. as soon as that show ends, how convenient the local channel reappears.
so something is weird about that.
i will let u know if its blocked again tommorrow. but yeah maybe its just a coincidence hmm but i dunno.or maybe the subject on the peoples court is to sensitive to show. but i dunno.

also with some local channels not showing up that happen last week too.

anyone having mulitple channels *local blocked* wswb.

hmm
WSWB - Wikipedia

i was able to watch the peoples court maybe twice last week. the weather could be the blame too.

I had the same issues on all locals in Tulsa Ok. However only the HD channels were out if you switched over to the SD channel they all worked. This has happened before on one channel but never all of the locals.

just like clock work i could not watch peoples court on that local channel, or the next show either. will see later if that local channel comes back on later in the evening.

all the other local channels work just fine.

The CW38 WSWB
January 21 at 1:50 PM ·

UPDATE ON OTA SIGNAL: We are still experiencing issues with our over the air signal due to ice and other weather-related issues. This also disrupts our channel on DirecTV and DISH.

You can tune to 56.2 to watch our SD version of CW38.

You can watch missed episodes of the CW network shows online at CWTV.com the next day after they air. that is from facebook.

no i cant tune to 56.2 oh well. but its ok. i have id tv to watch as well
peace to all and have wonderful weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)