Locals PQ question

bpickell

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 16, 2005
Does E* guarantee PQ on local channels? I just can't believe how dark Fox and ABC is. It's almost unwatchable. I actually have to switch to OTA in order to watch these channels. :mad:

Does anyone else experience this?

I dont believe so, I've called up to tech support in the past on other local issues for customers and have been told that the various faults are at the providers end, but it may be worth it for you to call and talk to someone in advanced tech support as I havent heard of this issue and it may be an uncommon trend.

ok. Just checking cause I know its not the tv or the receiver. tried two receivers and two tv's. And a friend of mine was complaining about the same thing with even a different receiver all together.

Van said:
I dont believe so, I've called up to tech support in the past on other local issues for customers and have been told that the various faults are at the providers end, but it may be worth it for you to call and talk to someone in advanced tech support as I havent heard of this issue and it may be an uncommon trend.
they're not the ones to talk to.

Send an email to dishquality@echostar.com (or is it signalquality@dishnetwork.com - or some other variation - try a search).

Every time I've seen a post about the quality guys response, it's been positive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts