Locals question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hahler2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
Ashton, SD
I am considering making the switch to Dish because they have a lot more HD offered. However, I haven't been able to find anything on what their schedule is for local HD channels. I know with D* I can expect my locals sometime in 07 (maybe). My DMA is Sioux Falls, SD. I think it's like 112 or something like that. Also, is it possible to get Distant networks in HD with Dish? Right now I get NBC HD out of NY with D*.

hahler2 said:
I am considering making the switch to Dish because they have a lot more HD offered. However, I haven't been able to find anything on what their schedule is for local HD channels. I know with D* I can expect my locals sometime in 07 (maybe). My DMA is Sioux Falls, SD. I think it's like 112 or something like that. Also, is it possible to get Distant networks in HD with Dish? Right now I get NBC HD out of NY with D*.
Wait till the middle of Sept. to see if DISH can offer any distant networks period. The Supreme court has refused to issue a stay in their case with the NAB.:)

I have a similar question (didn't know to post here or start a new one). anyhow, I live in southern Virginia, but I don't have a single Virginia station in my locals. I get about 5 or so stations from North Carolina. Is there any way I can get or request for a station or 2 from Virginia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)