• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
When I log in I check the box to stay logged in. Nowever I still have to log in anew each session and see messages about ad blocking software and asking me to ypdate my profile 9and yes I have checked the box).

Is there anything I can do to prevent thi------shoert of not using ad blocler software.

I would try it without ad blocking software just to see if it is the problem or not. As a supporting founder you should not really have to worry about ads anyways.

The ad blocking software has advantages elsewhere. I would prefer not to abandon it. I was curiosua s to whether others have ncountered one or both problems and whether there were any solutions.

This software has some features which do not work if you are using an ad blocker. (While nice for the site... trust me when I tell you it wasn't by design.) :)

Chief, sounds like a bad cookie stored by your browser that is causing the issue. That is what stores your login info, and unless they changed something with ad blockers and ad blocker should not have any effect on the cookies on your machine. But perhaps the ad blocker is locking stuff down on your machine causing the issue. Hard to say but the secret to it all is the cookies stored on your machine. :)

I will try deleting cookies. Thanks. Ona poitive note it no longer asks me to set up my profile.

Are you a pub member? Can't tell from Tapatalk. If so, you should only see (1), if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I disabled Adblock on the site and got 2 ads I didn't like. One was to install some message viewer, another saying my security was outdated.
Correct you should only see one at in the top right. If you have more than that you might want to check your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts