DustoMan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 9, 2010
Sparta, Wisconsin, United States
Wasn't expecting this, all boxes should be updated by the end of the week:

• Fix for 1-way keyboard controller pairing failures
  • Fix for locking/freezing at EULA screen.
  • New Logitech Help Assistant application.
  • Fix for links within the Logitech legal documents not able to be navigated via Directional pad on the keyboard controller.
  • Fix for Picture-In-picture not resuming audio, when back from Pandora.
  • Fix for Wrong error message when Price/Quality produce no matches in TV&Moves.
  • Netflix application update.
  • Fix for Netflix - application crash with ERROR_SIGSEGV - GDL_ERR_NO_MEMORY
  • Fix for Netflix - unable to play Netflix content after update
  • Fix for Netflix - application exits unexpectedly: EXITED_SIGSEGV - max retries on ISS.mem file
  • Fix for Netflix - user receives an error saying that their account has been deactivated when no deactivation operation has been performed
  • Fix for Netflix 'Are you a Netflix Member’ sign out error.
  • Fix for cursor is missing in the search field.

Too bad the fan in my box died and Logitech has no ability to fix it. :(

Logitech Revue Android 3.2 update has gone live, bug fixes aplenty | Android Central via Update to Honeycomb 3.2 Releasing this week - 6/5/... - Logitech Forums

BTW it tells me updates are available but I am unsure how to see them or install then. Clearly I am forgetting something basic here. Can anyone help?

Those might be app updates in the Play Store. Go to the Play Store app and look at your list of apps. If it was a software update for your OS, it throws up a window asking you to install it now or later.

Just plugged mine in and got 3.2, but it took some fiddling in an obscure place. It's not in the Play Store. IIRC I was looking at the icons across the bottom and hit the Menu button...

Still no joy on the Chrome Dish Remote Access app. :( I didn't try it again, but still no mpeg-2 support either according to posts I read on my GTV while searching for "mpeg-2 Logitech Revue". :sob:

Either I bumbled upon a different way of doing it, or I'm just flat out misremembering. From Logitech:

1. Connect the revue to your router via Ethernet cable.
2. Then, Go to home screen,
3. Click on "all apps"
4. Click on "settings"
5. Click on "About"
6. Click on "System updates"
7. If there are no updates perform a Factory Reset
8. If there are still no updates please wait until Friday when all the updates will be available.

It was the notion of doing an update through the "About" menu item that threw me at first. I'm still most steamed about the lack of mpeg-2 support. What the???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)