Logitech Revue vs boxee

gren25

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 25, 2004
tarheel state
Logitech Revue vs boxee vs roku

would like to here which is better for those who have either one. Im thinking bout cutting the old cable cord and very interested in both of these,thanks

Last edited:
Me too. You really need to add Apple TV and Roku to your list of choices though. They all have their features and shortcomings, and nobody seems to come up with a clear winner.

The reason that there's no clear winner is that the set of units being compared isn't all that comparable. They all have something in common but each does something that none of the others currently do.

I have all of them, and out of them all I like the Boxee Box the best... its not perfect but it works.

I can stream local files (including Bluray Rips) and can also watch streaming from MANY MANY sites (especially when you add a few repositories) I can actually watch the BBC live on my BoxeeBox.

The Logitec Review there is not much you can do with it yet, when the Hunnycomb update comes out I feel it will be more useful.

If you want to cut ties from cable roku is your best bet right now. Things could change as it looks like google will be the new owner of hulu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts