Looing to buy a 922 and have a few questions?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jlambert-22

Original poster
Oct 1, 2009
Owensboro KY
If I get the MT02 can you record 4 things at once?

If I get another remote will the home distribution work as a TV2?

Can I use and old remote or do I have to buy one of the new ones?

Thank you very much for you time....

You can record four things, two sat feeds and to ota feeds. If you buy another 32.0 remote, tv2 kinda works. You have to be slinging on your computer or iPhone or something. You can use old dish remotes. There is an ir setting that is turned off by default. Just turn it on.

Hawker152 is right... You can use TV2, but you have to be "slinging" on a computer or iphone or something. When you are slinging, the box is put in dual mode like a 622 or 722... as soon as you stop slinging to a device, it puts the box back into single mode (and if you try to push the mode button on the front of the box, it says that this feature is unavailable). As far as remotes go, I use an HDMI splitter to split HD to our bedroom. I use the new remote that came with the 922 in the bedroom (which works through walls WAY better than the older TV2 remotes). I use my old TV1 remote from my 622 in the living room where the 922 is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)