Look up by e-mail address inquiry

ECruzBUD

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2008
SEATTLE, WA.
Does anyone knows a better site that allow you to look up someone by e-mail address???
Some sites I found on GOOGLE search are the PAID site. Once the site says
"Your results is ready" after you enter the person's e-mail address, they want you
to pay for them to proceed details to you. It's NOT free site.
So, I'm wondering IF any of you know a free site that you can search for the
person's location and etc. by entering their e-mail address.

Anyone??

Thanks.

Just google the email address with quotes around it. Example "test@test.com"
It looks like my private server email address is not in any database. :D

Well, I'll be. I entered my gmail account, and got the following result:
It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search
So Google doesn't even return gmail addresses, apparently. Even my work address only yields one hit, and that happens only because my username is my real name.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Does anyone knows a better site that allow you to look up someone by e-mail address???
That kind of information has to be collected. Collected information generally isn't free.

This gets even more complex with the popularity of "national" domains like Gmail and Microsoft's e-mail domain of the week.

Since this information can also be used for targeted spamming, it has great value so you shouldn't expect to see anyone giving it away.

Correct, that's why I suggested searching Google by email- if the email address appears on a website, in a publication (PDF etc), it would show up in a search.
When I say "collected", I mean from places that sell their information like DMVs, government jurisdictions and black hat spam actors. All of this information comes at a price from the source.

e-mail addresses aren't a big part of the government sold stuff... yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts