Looking at D*...is this a good deal?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Directv is a great choice for many, especially for people that like sports or want to watch stuff from DVR anywhere in the house. Dish has a better offering for movie packages.

Directv is a great choice for many, especially for people that like sports or want to watch stuff from DVR anywhere in the house. Dish has a better offering for movie packages.

Thanks Jason,
I've talking with a young saleman who has a booth at SAM's Club for the 225 Choice Extra a promotion for SAM's Members. I have you U-Verse now for about 4 months and not happy. I can't watch 2 HD channels, I'm on the end of line not enough Band width.

Thanks Jason,
I've talking with a young saleman who has a booth at SAM's Club for the 225 Choice Extra a promotion for SAM's Members. I have you U-Verse now for about 4 months and not happy. I can't watch 2 HD channels, I'm on the end of line not enough Band width.

Post a thread with a recap of their offer and we can tell you if it is good or not. Also call DirecTV directly to ask for their best offer, sometimes the best offer is through DirecTV directly. Lastly, call Claude from DishStore (see link at the top of the page), they are a sponser here and give $100 rebate on top of the great promo offer Directv is running.

Post a thread with a recap of their offer and we can tell you if it is good or not

He's offering me $34.00 a month for a year for 225 channels, 80+ HD channels on the Choice Extra Package. It goes to $83.00 a month in a yr. and a 24 month contract. Of course Fee Installation, Multi-switch and a new type DISH they just came out with. This is supposed to be thru SAM'S CLUB as a member plus.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)