Looking for 1 person to be my last referral- free $50

crixus44

Jul 26, 2014
Hello I am in need of one last referral for the new ps4 deal. Please let me know if you are in need of a code so we both get $50 credit, I can always sweeten the deal if needed. Please let me know and Thank you so much for your time :)

Welcome to the site crixus44 and thanks for your support. :)

lol wut? Just about every member on here has a referral code on their signature. I suggest doing the same thing vs making your own thread about it.

He just bought a pub membership that is why I said thanks for the support. ;)

Reactions: dare2be
I sent a message to moderators a while back asking if posting codes was allowed. The answer was no because then the site would be flooded with codes. ...consider yourself lucky this hasn't been moved or deleted!

I don't see what the big deal with everyone is. I followed the rules I just need 1 last referral. Sorry for coming here looking for answers....

I sent a message to moderators a while back asking if posting codes was allowed. The answer was no because then the site would be flooded with codes. ...consider yourself lucky this hasn't been moved or deleted!
As noted only pub members are allowed to post codes. Since crixus44 is a pub member, it's okay.

OTA dongle for Hopper

Comparing Dish Package channels only SD is checked, no HD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)