FOR SALE Looking for 10 ft C band

In the C-Band group there is a 10 foot that Captain Midnight found in Arkansas. You may want to private message him to see if he really wants it and exactly where it is. The thread called "Help ID a Mesh Bud around 9-10ft??"

Reactions: Moosebiker
Yea just not interested in any of those sites.
Got to much to do. Spend to much time now on internet now.

Thanks for info

Reactions: TRG
Ty... got a search on Craigslist daily.. don't have Facebook or Twitter or any of that crap..

Clayton
Yea just not interested in any of those sites.
Got to much to do. Spend to much time now on internet now.

Thanks for info
I don't blame you. I hate Facebook myself and would NEVER join it. On the other hand my wife is a member and is on there regularly. From my wife using Facebook I know the marketplace has A LOT of stuff. My advice is if you know someone who does use Facebook, a family member or friend perhaps, have them keep a dish search for you. That way you don't have to bother with it yourself but will still get a tip on a dish if one becomes available in your area. ;)

Hey Gary you remember back in the days where order the C Dishes out of Calif, from a place called "DBS" that where I got my first Houston Tracker IRD from.
Not really, that was a LONG time ago I would use a service called next door to find one for free
Just put in the title WANTED OLD BIG SATELLITE DISH someone might even have one very close to you covers with vines you would never find

Not really, that was a LONG time ago I would use a service called next door to find one for free
Just put in the title WANTED OLD BIG SATELLITE DISH someone might even have one very close to you covers with vines you would never find

Ok that used to be C Band Satellite company out of Calif that had some of the best prices on Dishes and IRD's about half the prices of Skyvision used to love those guys...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Latest posts