Looking for 55" Mitsubishi

ericpd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Searching for anyone selling a 55" Mit in the Baltimore, MD metro area. Interested in any CRT RP model from WS-55511 on up. Not very much interested in fixed pixel displays,... a good deal on a 52" DLP set would really make my day though.

Trying to move from SD to HD in the basement family area. Very happy with the WS-55815 upstairs,... so if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Besides, I can't afford a new one so close on the heels of the 55815 purchase. And I know I wouldn't survive the rath of my wife.

Gimme a shout if you have one you're thinking of upgrading or if you know where I could find one here in Baltimore! Thanks!

Update!! No longer looking guys. Just got delivered a new Hitachi Ultravision 57S715. Got lucky on the price (1499.00), this model is discontinued in favor of the new Ultravision 57S825! The 5-element High optic lenses and the high contrast 7" guns really make a difference. This thing walks all over the 55815 I got, and I've been told that monster has 9" guns! uhmmm!,.... thinking about doing a switch and assigning the Mits to the basement.

Looking for 6000 psk card

Mac Mini Computer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts