Looking For a Dish 1000

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Hey you all... no im not a CRAZY NooooBBBBEEE.......

I know they are making the dish 1000's.... I saw one shortly before i got canned... but any how..

Im looking to replace my 121 super duper dish with a dish 1000. (for what ever goes on 129 when echo 5 gets there.. if it isnt allready...

anyone know where i can get a 1000 at and for how much.... plz pm or post here. Laterz

Nothing special about the dish 1000 its self. Just put up a dish 300 point it at 129 and you'll be all set

yea i was thinking about that but my problem is that i live in a apt blding and I all ready have 3 dishes up on 2 poles.. (1 uber dish) (1 500 w/ I bracet at 61.5) and The ever so lovely FTA dish mounted on same pole as super duper dish. I was wanting to limit the dishes to keep the landlord happy.. Eventhough he allready said that he doesnt care as long as its not attached.. (I cant expand the dish farm untill i buy my own house) I just want it all looking neat... Unless there is a way that i can bounce 129 off that super duper dish... Sounding like a mad scientist thread...

The Dish 1000 is not out yet good luck trying to get one. But the Dish 1000 proto type they had at Team Summit was a DTV triple dish modified.

Maybe you can make your own until the Dish1000 comes out. There is nothing at 129 for us to use at this time anyways. Perhaps a SuperDish (particularly the 121 SD) could have an lnbf added and DPP-44 switch to make a SuperDish1000.

Stargazer said:
Maybe you can make your own until the Dish1000 comes out. There is nothing at 129 for us to use at this time anyways. Perhaps a SuperDish (particularly the 121 SD) could have an lnbf added and DPP-44 switch to make a SuperDish1000.

Thats what i was thinking too... would it change skew values.. Really wont know untill something is at 129.. I got the super dish allready up.... Right now the switch is full.. and I think i would take off the 121 slot for 129... cauz i gotta keep 61.5 untill voom showes up on 129.. if it showes up there. im just eager to start pointin that way...

he was going to replace his SuperDish with a Dish 1000 receiver so he could pick up the 129 satellite location???

I don't think so.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it." -Mark Twain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts