Looking for a Dish 500 Hawaii

Derint,what island are you on?? If your on the big island (HAWAII ISLAND) like i am,contact kahuku electronics,ask for Ron,he's a good dealer.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Derint,what island are you on?? If your on the big island (HAWAII ISLAND) like i am,contact kahuku electronics,ask for Ron,he's a good dealer.

Can you Pm me the no?
I am a dish retailer and I have job there in pearl Harbor base and need the dish

?Thanks

Microcom is the main (only????) retailer in Hawaii, have you contacted them to see if you could buy from them? I assume they have no issues finding them for their installs.
I contacted microcom they gave me the no. to another guy who is very difficult to get on phone.

PM sent to you,hope it helps. Just to let you know,Pearl Harbor is on the island of Oahu. I live on the big island(Hawaii Island) 250 miles away.

PM sent to you,hope it helps. Just to let you know,Pearl Harbor is on the island of Oahu. I live on the big island(Hawaii Island) 250 miles away.

i hope pearl harbor is on the same island as honolulu!

2 dish 500 instead of Dish 500HW

anybody with any info on the quality and signal strength of using two regular dish 500 instead of Dish 500HW, is the dish 500 big enough for just one satellite apiece?

If it's big enough for the twin LNB, then it will be even better with a single or dual LNB on an I shaped yoke. Of course you will then have to add an external switch...

If it's big enough for the twin LNB, then it will be even better with a single or dual LNB on an I shaped yoke. Of course you will then have to add an external switch...
I think the dish 500HW also uses the switch?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts