Looking for a good install co. in S.Calif. ontario area

Status
Please reply by conversation.

brewsbro

Original poster
Aug 1, 2007
Hi all, Great board. I also posted this over in DBS, but I am wondering if anyone knows of/recommends a good DTV install company in the ontario/upland area of southern calif.? We are ready to call DTV and set things up, but we are worried somewhat by some of the install stories here.
thanks!

I'm in Riverside and Directv uses Ironwood here, I imagine it would be the same in Ontario. The actual installers are a mixed bag of good and bad but the company has been good to me through many installs. You can google their national phone number for questions about your install, work order, etc. I have been able to get the installs expedited through the national reps, they have been very helpful. I would let Directv set up your install since it's free, if you pay for it you still might not get a great installer.

I'm in Riverside and Directv uses Ironwood here, I imagine it would be the same in Ontario. The actual installers are a mixed bag of good and bad but the company has been good to me through many installs. You can google their national phone number for questions about your install, work order, etc. I have been able to get the installs expedited through the national reps, they have been very helpful. I would let Directv set up your install since it's free, if you pay for it you still might not get a great installer.

thank you

I can help you. I am a local authorized DTV dealer. I do great work and am local. PM me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)