Looking for a good LNB Universal Linear Ku for Prime Focus

Status
Please reply by conversation.

enb141

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 5, 2009
Central America
Hi I just got my 2.4 Meter Prime Focus antenna (Finally) now I'm getting a problem because those LNB are most of them optimized for offset dishes so I got a
WS International NS741U C/Ku but unfortunatelly I got really disapointed with that one so I've heard that the​
BSC321SP is a good one but unfortunatelly it is not Universal Linear then the other one that I was looking is the invacom SNF-031 + C120 Flange but it seems to be hard to get it.

So guys I need your help finding a good LNB Universal Linear Ku for a 2.4 meter Prime Focus Dish.

If this task is impossible do I was thinking to get a Circular Ku for Prime Focus instead.

SO but

Invacom SNF-031 or TWF-031 and an ADF-120 C120 Flange Adjustable Feed Horn is about your only choice(s) Looks like most feed horns are listed in the U.K.

Look for GI-209P, we have them in Europe. I have positiive experience with it. Worth to try

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using Tapatalk

Also here, much cheaper, but do not know whether they send to US. Screen_38 May. 07 20.52.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, I've placed my order of a few LNBs two Prime Focus and two for my offset dish I hope this two Prime Focus LNBs works because those designed for offset and those C Ku Combos are a waste of money and time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

103W NBC Channels

PLL LNBs and power consumption

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)