looking for c-band mesh and cut

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

i4tas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 10, 2005
Northern USA
anyone have any extra mesh and the ability to cut it?

I had some used mesh that i tried to cut, but cutting it straight and crisp isn't easy.

I had some used mesh that i tried to cut, but cutting it straight and crisp isn't easy.

I would guess that if you are using aluminum mesh it would need to be sheared on a metal shear. Try a sheet metal shop they may be able to help you.

as far as mesh, I have some, but it'll be used for the 12' Paraclipse that is waiting on me to harvest it, and the rest I've promised to Brother Tron for HIS Paraclipse.

I'd suggest harvesting a cband dish that may be less than desirable and get the mesh that way. :)

Make templates of the panel out of cardboard, then transfer to a sheet of plywood and then cut it out of plywood x 2 and then clamp the metal between the two templates of plywood with some overhang and then just cut it out using a saber saw.

Ok I got my hands an on another 10 foot orbitron. I have 14 perfect pannels and 4 panels that have minor bends. If anyone needs some, PM me, as I have more than enough.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)