Looking for Old Style Shaw Dual Quad 75E LNB?

mika911

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 14, 2007
I am looking for the old style Dual Quad LNB for the 75E Dish.

I think mine could be flaky because each year as winter comes to a close, I start to get some flaky signal from time to time on certain channels even though dish is peaked. It is a nearly 7 year old LNB.

Therefore, I'm hoping someone might have taken down their Dual Quad from a 75E and put on the xKu so would be willing to sell the old Dual Quad 75 LNB to me?

Thanks so much!

I just found 2 Brand New ones on my shelf. My cost was $55ea so if you want one at that plus shipping PM me. (Yr-end inventory)

I usually get some used one's in, but I sell them all to a dealer down in Yuma so don't have any right now. He pays me $20
a piece for those. If you want to wait until I get more?

Cheers

I am looking for the old style Dual Quad LNB for the 75E Dish.

I think mine could be flaky because each year as winter comes to a close, I start to get some flaky signal from time to time on certain channels even though dish is peaked. It is a nearly 7 year old LNB.

Therefore, I'm hoping someone might have taken down their Dual Quad from a 75E and put on the xKu so would be willing to sell the old Dual Quad 75 LNB to me?

Thanks so much!

Showtime - I PM you. I REALLY want a new one or used if I had to. I'm getting no signals during the hot day now. I apologize for starting the thread, going on a trip, and my problem was gone when I got back. Now it's back bad.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you. Have a great one!

Reactions: showtime
I am here in Arizona and would like to buy the older Shaw Direct dual quad LNB for 75e dish. Do you have one and, if so, how would I buy?

Hi Mike, I may have 1 or 2 left, getting pretty slim pickings on them now as they are not made anymore. Not sure if it's ok to put my email here, so shoot me a PM with your phone number or email address

Cheers :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts