Looking For Replacment Reflector Only

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TheTechGuru

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 30, 2010
Texas
Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement reflector for my SL3/SL5? Mine is warped.

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement reflector for my SL3/SL5? Mine is warped.
They ship as sets or in multi packs.

Keep a twenty $$$ in your car and start following techs. Keep a 7 / 16 wrench in your car; you will eventually see an abandoned house with a ground mount holding what you want.Probabaly faster to just take the whole rig. Offer the twenty to a former customer.

Also, dishes don't warp. Beat on that sucker!

Joe

They ship as sets or in multi packs. Keep a twenty $$$ in your car and start following techs. Keep a 7 / 16 wrench in your car; you will eventually see an abandoned house with a ground mount holding what you want.Probabaly faster to just take the whole rig. Offer the twenty to a former customer. Also, dishes don't warp. Beat on that sucker! Joe

Exactly.

You just can't break a set.

I've always had luck getting dishes on Craigslist. Generally nothing over $20, often free because they simply want to get rid of it.

Take the whole thing and dispose/recycle the pieces you don't need.

That's a whole dish.

No, it's the dish, mount & support arms, NO LNBs. Besides, it's the same price as the ebay link posted but shipping is 1/2 the price the ebay seller wanted. The poster said "free shipping" but the ebay ad has $40.42 shipping cost. Later in the ad is says free shipping. What's right? SS is about $21 shipping. So I stand by my post.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts