Looking into some upgrade info

abishai

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2006
I never have any luck trying to navigate the Dish site to find the info I need so I'm here asking you folks since I know from experience people here know the latest and greatest there is. I recently upgraded a television in my house and want to upgrade my non HD dual tuner to an HD DVR. Anyone know of any current deals going on? I'm currently out of contract and have no problem signing another. Thanks.

I never have any luck trying to navigate the Dish site to find the info I need so I'm here asking you folks since I know from experience people here know the latest and greatest there is. I recently upgraded a television in my house and want to upgrade my non HD dual tuner to an HD DVR. Anyone know of any current deals going on? I'm currently out of contract and have no problem signing another. Thanks.
Do you have your account set up on line? If so, it will show you equipment upgrade options...DIU (Dish It Up). It will tell you how much for the equipment offered.

Well your looking at $125 (722)at the Most for a Dual room HD DVR. But its only 1 room HD,the other is SD. Otherwise you need 2 vip 612's if you want 2 rooms HD DVR. They are at most $75 each to lease.
If your out of a contract ,there is a good chance at a free upgrade as well as a few months of some type of free programming.

Well your looking at $125 (722)at the Most for a Dual room HD DVR. But its only 1 room HD,the other is SD. Otherwise you need 2 vip 612's if you want 2 rooms HD DVR. They are at most $75 each to lease.
If your out of a contract ,there is a good chance at a free upgrade as well as a few months of some type of free programming.
Play CSR Roulette online till you get what you want. Depending on what rating Dish gives you as a customer will determine what they're willing to offer.

Play CSR Roulette online till you get what you want. Depending on what rating Dish gives you as a customer will determine what they're willing to offer.
Agree, Either way you must call Dish Network anyway to upgrade equipment. Equipment upgrades aren't possible on line. But you should get a really good deal offered since they would love to get you back into a contract. Get as much as you can get .:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts