Looking to get hopper with America's top 120?? Get it now prior to 8/1/12 !!!!!

rocket69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 2, 2008
On Your Roof!
No more Free Hopper** on Americas 120! Now will require 120 and Heartland Pkg $49.99 Every day low price*:flag: Or higher package.

**Hopper Fees will stay the same $10 for the hopper MRV* even if its just one box one room. $7 for every box after joeys, extra hopper, 211 for the RV and still only 6 boxes per account.

before it was actually Top 200.... It looks like Dish temporarily is allowing new customers to get a free hopper on even Top 120. From their home page:

Dish Summer Sales Event: Hurry Offer Ends in 5 Days

For a limited time only, save up to $750 in your first year with America’s Top 120, our most popular package, including a FREE Hopper – a $99 Instant Savings. Now only $24.99/mo* after an additional $5 monthly savings.

(not sure when this sales event started since I haven't been paying attention)

yep the ship is sailing with or with out you.

The hopper reminds me of when i ask my mother about her u-verse " Its great when it works."

I had U-verse and there's just no comparison. My 3H/2J setup blows away anything U-verse has to offer.

That's for sure it beats the ATT on most every aspect but still has some major kinks to work out. For att they over come this by limiting how great your service is due to hardline and local usage but the penny pinching has cost them and only the internet is keeping it going. They are holding fire sales for the local lines but Zero takers.

Fios has leased the farm to get the ground work set and has been taking over city's subs of cable/sat sales. Many that can afford to buy homes are looking for fios ready homes and are driving up the local market and rental's.

Hardware wise the Hopper system will over come all the software issues but must be given some hope on a better hopper with more then three tuners/feeds per box. Low risk customers that need more then 2 tv's should have the second hopper fee waved or discounted to $99 or less.

I highly doubt that they'll come out with a Hopper with more tuners any time soon. I agree for multiple TVs more Hoppers are necessary (that's why we got 3.) According to Dish though, the average user doesn't need as many as most of us on SatGuys need.

For sure FiOS is awesome. Unfortunately though you're either in AT&T or Verizon territory. Unfortunately I'm in AT&T territory so I'm stuck with U-verse 24/3 Internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)