A few changes just happened (Orlando Market):

the Infomercial Channel went from 21 to 194 and digital-only
ShopNBC moved from 48 to 98
HSN moved from 50 to 96
Telemundo is digital only on 62
Galavision went from 63 to 95
CSPAN moved from 69 to 97/195
Sci Fi moved down to 69 from 74

So 2 channels this month went digital only (I'm guessing to make way for the 5 new HD channels).

I have nothing to back this up with, but, I think we can assume that the 90s will soon become digital only (oh no, not Shop NBC!) to make room for a few more HD.

Also, Channel 13 should be going HD soon I think. The new studio they have was designed for HD...and the side-bars on 1013 show that they have to have *some* HD tech in there to output 16:9. With Channel 2 and 9 already HD, I dont' think we'll have to wait much longer for this one.

Channel 13 still has that hot weather chick, right? :)
She would look nice in HD no doubt!

Yes they are moving many channels digital to free up space. It will upset alot of customers and make alot of customers happy. Either way someone will be mad someone will be happy.

Any clue as to when those all go digital-only? That would be a good 8 new HD channesl right there.

You can count me in the hd-loving-anti-analog group =)

Channel Plan Changes Will Tighten Up System

I'll tell you what,
In my system in Florida, the NBC Shopping Channel is on channel 2, the worst possible channel for ingress.

Also the spanish channels are in the FM band, also a nightmare!

I wonder if they did this intentionally to force us to tighten up the system?

Lately it's been drops and homeruns, where in the past channel 2 being less than desireable was acceptable, now it must be perfect!

We been using the FM band for at least a few months now, and yes we had to tighten up a bit in areas near broadcast towers. And we have been using ch 2 (17,18,19 which is the pager networks) and 69/70 and of course any of the locals and have ingress problems on those, as long as you keep your system tight no worries :)

PS: No need for the big bold font we can read :)

Problem with HD DVR Box

HD VOD in New York!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)