Looks like SatAv is having a sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.
note I have nothing to do with it. I just noticed it in the classifieds and figured "I know some folks may not see it so maybe I'll be nice and cross post it"

note I have nothing to do with it. I just noticed it in the classifieds and figured "I know some folks may not see it so maybe I'll be nice and cross post it"
Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I looked and didn't see what I was looking for (a 1.2 meter KU dish). I live in the same city as them (Roseville) and I can eliminate the shipping cost by picking it up in person.

SatAv ...nope never heard of them ! :sorrysign
I dont know if you are being serious or a smartass but SatelliteAV is a supplier of free to air equipment. They also are the ones behind Glorystar
They have receivers that can be set up as "plug and play" for the religious stations on 97W. It only puts those stations in the listing and is easier for the non techy person to use

Two 90cm's for $149.50 is a good deal.

Last edited:
If you don't have something nice or informational to say, then stay out of the conversation. Completely rude and not needed. Ice was posting good information for people who don't have time to check all retailers for sales or specials. Don't need that attitude here, go to the other DBS site if you want to be that way.

Hahaha! That's actually pretty funny. Now you're dismissed.

I have a couple of people that may be interested in a FTA system installation when the nice weather finally returns. I was thinking of picking up a couple of 90cm dishes myself for the price now. The last system I installed was from SatAV last Fall.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)