Looks like the $10 premiums is for everyone! Wonder if they are still offered 1/2 off?

Deadlocked

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Just looked on my account after a comment here and they are listed as $10. Someone who's paying full price should try to remove it and see if it pops at 1/2 off. Would be interesting to see if they still do that offer at this price point...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just looked on my account after a comment here and they are listed as $10. Someone who's paying full price should try to remove it and see if it pops at 1/2 off. Would be interesting to see if they still do that offer at this price point...

Showtime is at $10 on your account?

Showtime is at $10 on your account?
Showtime is staying at $15 full price.
Cinemax is $10
Starz is $10 indefinitely like the $10 HBO Promo.

And yes you can still get 50% off showtime for 6 months.
But Showtime is not $10.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tampa8
Showtime is 1/2 price for 6 months so that would make it $7.50 ,instead of the usual $15.00. I don't even think Showtime is worth $10.00 bucks and I wouldn't take it for that price.

Reactions: Troch77
Showtime is 1/2 price for 6 months so that would make it $7.50 ,instead of the usual $15.00. I don't even think Showtime is worth $10.00 bucks and I wouldn't take it for that price.
Agree I have it for $7.50 right now, and I'm having a hard time even at that price.

My account says.
Showtime
$15 regularly, with Optional 50% off for 6 months
Cinemax
$10 , Or 50% off for 6 months
HBO
$15 , But I took the $10 offer 2 months ago.
Starz
$10 , I have no other Options listed.
The Movie Pack
$10, $5 off for 6 months.
Encore
$6, or $3 for 6 months

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I think Deadlock saw the HBO offer and thought it was across the board, IMO.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453047323.711837.jpg

Also I don't like the fact that the offers is under my programming now. Makes it clunkier while trying to streamline it

I thought it was just me when I couldn't find the offers tab.

I picked $5 but after I saved the changes it still shows $10 >.< will try again closer to end date and worse comes to worst once the promo ends I'll try the ole try to remove and get the popup trick.

Hmmmmmmmm.

I'm on the 3 free months of HBO offer and finally was given access to the "Upon End Date" option in my account today. My end date is April 16, 2016. It lists three options, "Continue @ $15/mo", "Continue @ $7.50/mo" and "Do Not Continue". Tried the "Continue @ $7.50/mo". It processed it, but looked like it didn't take. Still lists me at "Continue @ $15/mo".

But then I just logged out and logged in just now and it's showing "Continue @ $7.50/mo" like it processed. In fact, the only 2 options I have now for that are "Continue @ $7.50/mo" and "Do Not Continue".

HBO offer at $7.50 mo.JPG HBO offer at $7.50 mo (2).JPG

Also I don't like the fact that the offers is under my programming now. Makes it clunkier while trying to streamline it

I actually like having the offers listed there, now that I know where to look for them. It makes it easier to see at-a-glance which premiums I already receive. Now, if only they would list the premium channel offers and other promotional offers, such as monthly bill credits, in the "Summary" section instead of making us click on "Premium" or "A La Carte" to see them.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts