Loop out, whats involved?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cruzin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
michigan
As of now my new v3000 does not work so I am using my Uniden 4500 to move the dish. My fta receiver is a coolsat 5000. It has a loop out jack. What advantage is there to loopout from the uniden to the coolsat? And how is it done? If I loopout will I be able to see the uniden on the same tv? Right now I have my 5" bw tv that I have hooked to the uniden so I can see what I am doing out at the dish as far as moving it and have the cs hooked to my tv. Ive never tried loopout so I do not know what is involved. out at the dish I have a dual lnb going into a zinwell 6x8 to a 1x4 disecq switch then into the house to the receiver. I am using just the 13v 18v connectors on the zinwell. But branching out in the system I am using other zinwells using both 22khz on and off with the 13 and 18v for other sats reception. . Any tips or info will be appreciated.

As of now my new v3000 does not work so I am using my Uniden 4500 to move the dish. My fta receiver is a coolsat 5000. It has a loop out jack. What advantage is there to loopout from the uniden to the coolsat? And how is it done?

a bit confused but
if the uniden has a loop out you could hook the coolsat or other right to it and watch tv. you would still have to change the H/V from the uniden. would be nice if one just had a BUD and wanted to upgrade to digital box. easy

you would just use rg6 coax.

Last edited by a moderator:
As of now my new v3000 does not work so I am using my Uniden 4500 to move the dish. My fta receiver is a coolsat 5000. It has a loop out jack. What advantage is there to loopout from the uniden to the coolsat? And how is it done? QUOTE]

a bit confused but
if the uniden has a loop out you could hook the coolsat or other right to it and watch tv. you would still have to change the H/V from the uniden. would be nice if one just had a BUD and wanted to upgrade to digital box. easy

you would just use rg6 coax.

Which receiver goes to the lnb? I do not think I need the h/v from uniden as I have a dual c band lnb but I could be wrong.

the uniden has a loop out ?
if it does that's how it would work i guess.
i use the loop out of my small boxes to the AZbox.
my drakes have none,so i have not seen a Earth Station with them. that's what they called those big boxes.

I use the loop out of the azbox and go to my Toshiba analog

analog receivers dont have loop outs (I've never seen one yet)

you would need 2 separate inputs on the TV..one for analog one for the Coolsat

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)