Lose Signal on 101 late night to early morning

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

piercy67

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
I have slimline 5lnb and HR21 and 3 d11s. I lose signal from 101 only on d11s only late night to early morning. during the day I have high 90s for signal for 101 during the day and at night no signal. If anyone has any ideas please share.

If possible safely, check the connectors for the lines going to the D11's. They may need replaced or pushed onto the cable further. Changes in temperature also affect connectors. Good luck...

Losing Signal from the 101 ,But only on the d11's. Thats strange! Do all your receivers, have a wire running Directly to the Slimline, Or do your receivers connect to a Multiswitch? "My guess would Be a Multi switch, Since 3 SD receivers an 1 DVR would be 5 wires, But you never know."
What part of the country do you live? Cold, Hot? Are you Sure your HR-21 is working fine with the 101?

it gets to mid 50s during the day to low 30s at night but didn't have problems with d11s until I upgraded

Still , your not giving any info on your setup.
We need that in order to pin point issues.
What did you upgrade?
Did you get a Multiswitch?
Did you Just get a Slimline?

What did you upgrade? just dish
Did you get a Multiswitch? yes
Did you Just get a Slimline?yes 5lnb

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)