Losing A couple of Bell Ex Vu Channels per week in North Fort Myers Florida

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RoddyCharles

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 30, 2011
I seem to be losing (signal unavailable) around 2 or 3 channels per week on my BEV system in NFM!

Is anyone else in the area experiencing the same?

The are moving transponders over to their new satellite and thus the signal from the new satellite does not reach down to Florida. In a few weeks all the rest of the channels should will migrate to the new satellite as well.

Just called Bell In Canada Tech Service (located in Manila Phillipines call centre) and they denied that Bell Express was making any changes at all! I.e no new satellite period?

Why move to Canada, so he can dance with the Polar Bears and freeze!!.
Hell he better off where he is NICE AND HOT YEAR round. And besides he can always get a Shaw Direct system.

Today July 5, 2012 have Lost ALL Bell Express Vu Programming in North Fort Myers!

This morning I have lost All repeat ALL my Bell Express Vu programming in North Fort Myers Florida! I will call BELL and cancel my 12 year account and already have SHAW DIRECT sending me a new complete system to have installed at my home in North Fort Myers Fl.

AGAIN I want to commend ALL of the very smart people who have assisted me with crucial information during this process. I look forward to more insights once I get my SHAW DIRECT System installed!

BTW is there anyone in the NORTH FORT MYERS Fl. Area that I can Pay to install my new SHAW DIRECT system?

Thank you all very much!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts