Losing Signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
I have 922 and been losing signal quite often recently.
But the strange thing is that it is only on the channels I am watching at the moment.
I was watching Telefutura yesterday and it was the only one losing signal, now it is not on the channel guide anymore.
Right now I was watching Italy - Croatia, something started recording on TV1 so I switched to see what it was and when returned to ESPN2 it didnt have signal. I already restarted the receiver 2 times and no signal, just on ESPN2 that happens to be the channel I was watching :rolleyes:

You may need your dish repeaked due to lower then normal signals. You should contact dish and have a tech come out to inspect your system.

Go to MENU, hit 6, then 1, then 3 and see if all the satellites show green square boxes underneath them. It is possible that the dish is out of alignment enough to cause some satellites to not receive a signal while others do. It could also be tree growth in front of one of the satellite orbital locations.

May not be related to your problem, but my (replacement) VIP211 with OTA channels, started losing sat signal several times a minute or two. Channeling up-down would restore the channel immediately. Deleting all the local OTA channels seemed to solve "my" signal loss problem...at least until further notice :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)