Lost all HD on 129 orbital, did you?

dembinskij

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 24, 2008
Grove, OK (Tulsa, OK DMA)
I woke up this moring to find all of my HD that is on 129 gone. This also includes my locals (Tulsa, OK). What happened and why were we not informed in advance? When will they be back??? I have to be at work in 30 minutes and don't have time to fight with Dish this morning.

I suspect since this forum is not exploding and there are no 129 uplink changes, the problem is with your setup, or perhaps an authorization issue. Dish made no change.

Is there a signal error when you try to tune the HDs, or are they not in your guide?

This happened to me a few weeks ago and it turned out that when Dish removed my HD Platinum they had given me for free for 3 months, the system removed all of my HD.

The Dish CSR I talked to at that time and the guys from Dish on this board have confirmed that this is an issue with their software that are trying to get corrected.

Whether this applies to you, I don't know.

I woke up this moring to find all of my HD that is on 129 gone. This also includes my locals (Tulsa, OK). What happened and why were we not informed in advance? When will they be back??? I have to be at work in 30 minutes and don't have time to fight with Dish this morning.

Did you by chance just have the HD platinum package drop off your account? Sometimes it's dropping the rest of your HD programming with it. You most likely just need an authorization "hit" sent to your receivers.

It was the loss of the 3 months free of Starz and HD Platinum. They really need to get that fixed if removing HD platinum removes all of your other HD channels. Just glad to have them back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts