Lost Audio on The Walking Dead

ibanez_ax

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2011
North Texas
Anybody else lose audio on the Walking Dead toward the end of the first commercial break? I started to watch the recording and was skipping commercials and that is when the audio was lost.

The audio came back around 15 minute in, not sure what happened.

I'm watching the replay, seems okay.

Last edited:
Anybody else lose audio on the Walking Dead toward the end of the first commercial break? I started to watch the recording and was skipping commercials and that is when the audio was lost.

The audio came back around 15 minute in, not sure what happened.

I'm watching the replay, seems okay.

Yep recorded on the 612 and the same thing happened.Said to heck with this and set it for the replay.Hoping the audio is ok this time.For anyone that recorded on dish you might want to check it.The audio dropout is for a good 5mins of important dialogue.

Yes I lost it and I deleted the event. I'll record it later today and watch tomorrow. The Walking Dead is not good without the sound to accompany it. I'm on eastern arc dish : 77/72.7/61.5. Are you on eastern arc as well? It might of only affected that arc and not western arc.

Thanks for the heads up! On WA, and do not know if the recording was affected, but scheduled a later recording just in case.

Yep Eastern Arc on the 612,that was the loss of audio recording.The replay was fine.

Shoot. I'm on EA and I didn't see this thread until just now. I was planning on watching the episode when I get home from work but from looking at dishonline.com there are no replays to record for a few days.

It was annoying but it only lasted a few minutes. I just turned the closed captions on until the sound came back.

It was annoying but it only lasted a few minutes. I just turned the closed captions on until the sound came back.

Good thinking;)

I haven't checked but would imagine that it's available on dish on demand.

Don't we all wish we signed up for that LIP READING class at the "Y"?

Good thinking;)

I haven't checked but would imagine that it's available on dish on demand.

I checked before I watched because I read about the sound issue here. Only the first 2 episodes are currently available on demand. I'm not sure how long they wait to put new episodes up but it's not there yet.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using tapatalk 2

I checked before I watched because I read about the sound issue here. Only the first 2 episodes are currently available on demand. I'm not sure how long they wait to put new episodes up but it's not there yet.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using tapatalk 2

hmm maybe they wait till tue.to make it available.They should have it next day like amazon and itunes though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts