lost local ch. 4 during wimbledon final

jfrits

Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
lost my local washington, dc NBC channel during a critical time during the recent wimbledon 2008 tennis final. did anybody else, if a tennis fan and watched/recorded the wimbledon final, lose their local NBC channel during the fifth and deciding set between Federer and Nadal? maybe it was an issue with the washington, dc area local channel only? would ask dish CS, but have never found it other than a waste of time when other linked services are used; they always refer me out to the source provider/s.
if this problem was more widespread, let me know if this issue was mentioned/seen on any of the other forums. also, since i was timeshifting on my HD dvr, i wasn't able to check the other NBC channels to see if they were also out, such as 6xxx and 8xxx. thanks in advance if anyone has info.

lost my local washington, dc NBC channel during a critical time during the recent wimbledon 2008 tennis final. did anybody else, if a tennis fan and watched/recorded the wimbledon final, lose their local NBC channel during the fifth and deciding set between Federer and Nadal? maybe it was an issue with the washington, dc area local channel only? would ask dish CS, but have never found it other than a waste of time when other linked services are used; they always refer me out to the source provider/s.
if this problem was more widespread, let me know if this issue was mentioned/seen on any of the other forums. also, since i was timeshifting on my HD dvr, i wasn't able to check the other NBC channels to see if they were also out, such as 6xxx and 8xxx. thanks in advance if anyone has info.

It was fine here in Bham, Alabama. They showed the whole match and I have it forever on my external hard drive. This one is a keeper!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts