Lost Locals

TonyLove

Original poster
Mar 14, 2004
Hello all!
DishPro 500 (BS1B2UP201M Lot No w 3 0)
Reciever: Model 301

I have had dish network sattelite service since January 1, 2004 with no issues at all. Then all of a sudden on Saturday (3/13/04) I lost my local channels. I went into the system menu, point dish/signal and found that I lost satellite 110 West. I highligted 110 West and received "Wrong Sat - EchoStar 119 West" with full signal, but RED. I then selected verified 119 West it has full signal and green. All of the non-local channels are coming great. I contacted dish network technical support, but no luck. Is my LNBF bad?

Dish say they are sending out a technician on Tueday to verify the problem, but I had make some corrections from the installer that set me up the first time. I would like to do some additional troublshooting before they come.

Thanks for you help in adavance.

boba said:
Tony how many places did you post this question? I've seen it at least three times.

Please direct me to one of those posts that answers his problem. I have a similar problem where 110 dropped off the dual switch (legacy). I now receive
61.5 odd/even, 110 x/x, and 119 odd/even. The usual re-boot check switch schemes did not work.

Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)