Lost my "To Do List"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i just lost mine list, and i don't know why, should i do reset? or will it rebuild in a few hours?

Did you have a firmware download maybe?
Just wait, it should rebuild. And programs should record even if they are not yet in the todo list.

i am waiting to see what happen but its say my last firmware update was on 3/19, i will give to the morning to see what its does

Are your series links still in the series manager? If not than the list is empty because they were deleted. If so, reboot and wait 24 hours.

Are your series links still in the series manager? If not than the list is empty because they were deleted. If so, reboot and wait 24 hours.
my series links are still in my manager, its act like the box was rebooted for some strange reason, have you every heard of box loosing it's "list" without being rebooted?

That happen to me about a month ago. I just noticed it when a show I record didn't record and I knew it was a new episode. I did a reboot and after while it fixed it self.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys Reader App!

conversely I had to reboot my HR34 and it shows that I have (as example) 88 things to record yet if I go into the series timers and hit info it shows maybe 30 shows total in the guide right now

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)