Lost signal on some channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Javaman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 11, 2008
CT, USA
I have a 722k and in the past 24 hours I've been having trouble with certain channels like HLN, TCM, BBCA, AMC, TRU, G4, ID. I was changing channels and the usual lost signal message popped up. There were a few times when the channel tuned in but I would see some pixelation. It's a nice day out with very little wind. Any idea what could be causing this or tests I could try before I give Dish a call? I took a look at the Dish and didn't see anything unusual. Thanks.

Do you just have the 1 receiver? You can always try resetting your receiver by unplugging it for 15 seconds, and check for loose/damaged connections.

Also, try to run a check switch test (menu-6-1-1-check switch-test)

Just the one 722k receiver. I unplugged it but there's no change and it seems those channels won't tune in at all now. The switch test gives me an error. Something about no longer getting all satellites and if I save I will lose channels. I'm starting to think there's been some malfunction. I tried the point dish section of the menu and I get signal on 61.5 but 72 is showing 9 and 77 nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)