Lost the horizontal scroll bar on the client if 30 sec. Advance

Status
Please reply by conversation.

upsss

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
AZ
Last week I lost the horizontal scroll bar on the client when 30 second Advance, the video advances 30 second but NO scroll bar. I called tech support and they could not duplicate the problem on their client. Pressing the Fast Forward it does display the scroll bar fine. Does anyone else have this problem?

They said they will report the problem to their engineering dept. The problem exist ONLY on the client, on the HR54 it does displays the scroll bar without any problems.

I

Let me clarify one thing, I lost the horizontal scroll bar about the same time I changed the 30Slip to 30Skip. I don't know if this was a coincident or a result of changing the 30Slip to 30Skip. As I mentioned in another post, for some reason I cannot change the 30Skip back to 30Slip so I am not sure the reason for the scroll bar disappearance. The scroll bar is displayed fine on the HR54 with 30Skip. Can anyone confirm that on his Client with 30Skip the scroll bar IS displayed.

Mine has also disappeared and I enabled 30skip

Let me clarify one thing, I lost the horizontal scroll bar about the same time I changed the 30Slip to 30Skip. I don't know if this was a coincident or a result of changing the 30Slip to 30Skip. As I mentioned in another post, for some reason I cannot change the 30Skip back to 30Slip so I am not sure the reason for the scroll bar disappearance. The scroll bar is displayed fine on the HR54 with 30Skip. Can anyone confirm that on his Client with 30Skip the scroll bar IS displayed.

I would consider this an upgrade, not having to see the bar then, or at any time.

The clients don't support viewing of the scroll bar when you do SKIP. It only works with SLIP.

Mine has also disappeared and I enabled 30skip
I dont understand, when did yours disappear, when you had 30skip or 30slip? Mine apparently disappear after I switched from 30slip which was the default to 30skip. My problem is that for some reason I am unable to change it now back to 30slip!

I dont understand, when did yours disappear, when you had 30skip or 30slip? Mine apparently disappear after I switched from 30slip which was the default to 30skip. My problem is that for some reason I am unable to change it now back to 30slip!
I don't know if it was you, but a poster said they had trouble going from slip to skip until they put a space between the 30 and the skip. Are you putting the space between the 30 and the slip when trying to revert?

Yes, it was me, I was unable to switch to skip unless I had a space between the 30 and skip. Now I am still unable to switch it back to slip with or without the space.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)