Status
Not open for further replies.

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
So, whats everyones take on the show? did anyone else notice last night when the sawyer was in the water and they showed a close up of the shark that on the shark was the symbol that was on the desmounds shirt & also on his medicine cabinet? There are so many little things that as you go back and watch you realized you missed the first time. For instance last week, the time of the suv driver was 8:15, the flight was 815

I think LOST is awesome, and since I put the Radio Shack OTA HD receiver in action, LOST in HD is one step past awesome.
I didn't notice the stuff on the shark, good catch. Now I'm pissed that I deleted it. I am going to keep them around until after I read the stuff on the net next time. Joe in South Florida

Thanks goodness for my HD TIVO. I kinda noticed it the first time, then I rewinded and paused and confirmed that!

hbk409 said:
So, whats everyones take on the show? did anyone else notice last night when the sawyer was in the water and they showed a close up of the shark that on the shark was the symbol that was on the desmounds shirt & also on his medicine cabinet? There are so many little things that as you go back and watch you realized you missed the first time. For instance last week, the time of the suv driver was 8:15, the flight was 815

What Tivo do you have? is it the Hughs, and are you on direcTV? I have four Tivo's and none are hi-def. I use one to record from my Fortec FTA receiver, but not HD. Joe

Fgsilva said:
Thanks goodness for my HD TIVO. I kinda noticed it the first time, then I rewinded and paused and confirmed that!

also last nights episode showed michael giving walts mother a polar bear for him. Now there was a polar bear on the island also in the spanish comic book walt walt was looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.