'Lost in Space' actor Bob May Passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
LOS ANGELES – Bob May, who donned The Robot's suit in the hit 1960s television show "Lost in Space," has died. He was 69.
May died Sunday of congestive heart failure at a hospital in Lancaster, said his daughter, Deborah May.

Source & More: Yahoo

Danger, Danger, Will Robinson!!! While Bob may didn't actually voice the robot, he holds a special place in TV history to many of us.

Loved to watch it as a kid. Can't stand to sit thru one today.

I couldn't stand Star Trek or Star Wars, but I actually liked this show as a kid. Of course, just like Navy I can't watch this show nowadays...and the Lost in Space, the movie, was quite horrible. In any case, I liked the Robot as much as I disliked the fiendish Dr. Smith. RIP.

I loved Lost in Space as a kid and watched it in reruns for ever. Now own all episodes of the show and tried to get my 8 year old to watch it. He said this is boring dad and walked out . I love Star TRek now but hated it as a kid. I guess as you age your tastes change. I only own two years of the original Star Trek series. All I got to say is the Robinson family had the patience of Saints to put up with that crazy Dr. Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts