'Lost in Space' actor Bob May Passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
LOS ANGELES – Bob May, who donned The Robot's suit in the hit 1960s television show "Lost in Space," has died. He was 69.
May died Sunday of congestive heart failure at a hospital in Lancaster, said his daughter, Deborah May.

Source & More: Yahoo

Danger, Danger, Will Robinson!!! While Bob may didn't actually voice the robot, he holds a special place in TV history to many of us.

Loved to watch it as a kid. Can't stand to sit thru one today.

I couldn't stand Star Trek or Star Wars, but I actually liked this show as a kid. Of course, just like Navy I can't watch this show nowadays...and the Lost in Space, the movie, was quite horrible. In any case, I liked the Robot as much as I disliked the fiendish Dr. Smith. RIP.

I loved Lost in Space as a kid and watched it in reruns for ever. Now own all episodes of the show and tried to get my 8 year old to watch it. He said this is boring dad and walked out . I love Star TRek now but hated it as a kid. I guess as you age your tastes change. I only own two years of the original Star Trek series. All I got to say is the Robinson family had the patience of Saints to put up with that crazy Dr. Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.