Lots of People Viewing

We hit a record today with it almost hitting 4,000 people online at the same time. :)

Dish has been helping us "stress test" our servers today, which is the real reason behind the national HD delay.

The servers held up well. :D

(April fools)

We hit a record today with it almost hitting 4,000 people online at the same time. :)

Dish has been helping us "stress test" our servers today, which is the real reason behind the national HD delay.

(April fools)

Is this why you had news that Voom may come back? That was a joke? It was a bad joke. Not funny at all.

I was thinking of renewing as a supporter again. I am not so sure now. :mad:

My my. I cant say I am disappointed because I didnt think there would be anything new today anyways. But it is another nail in the credibility coffin.

(April fools)
So whats the word? We are all present and waiting. You want to give charlie a buzz tomorrow? Or I'll call, whats his number?;)

YES! Another day where the hd channels will be coming SOON! SOON means never in DISH lingo. I guess Charlie made a bunch of April Fools out of all of us , for believing his announcement about new hd on 4/01/09.:rolleyes:

Why so serious?? :confused:
2742821999_3e41e3d123.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts