Lots of Sling TV News!

I am leaning Vue, but they need locals and then the ability to buy up the DVR. They only allow like 30 days to keep a show. I record a full season then binge after the season. I would be willing to pay like an additional $10 a month for say DVR with more capacity.

Lots of news from Sling TV today!

- Debuted new single-stream and multi-stream services

o The Beta multi-stream service has exited beta and is now “Sling Blue,” and is available for $25 per month for new customers.

o The single-stream service is now “Sling Orange” and remains $20 per month.

o For more information on the launch of Sling Orange and Sling Blue, see our news release.

- Introduced multi-service discount

o Subscribers who choose to get both Sling Orange and Sling Blue will receive a $5 multi-service discount, for a total of $40 per month.

- Added NBC networks channels across Sling Blue

o New channels include NBC locals (select markets), USA, Bravo, NBC Sports Network, Syfy and more.

o For more information on the launch of new NBCUniversal channels, see our news release and blog.

- Added BBC networks across both Sling Orange and Sling Blue

o Sling Orange and Sling Blue core packages now include BBC America.

o World News Extra for both Sling Orange and Sling Blue now have BBC World News.

o For more information on the launch of BBC networks, visit our blog.

- Simplified pricing for Sling Latino services

o All Sling Latino packages are now available as standalone packages for $10 per month and customers who subscribe to Best of Spanish TV may add any regional Sling Latino pack for $5 more per month.

- Launched new regional CARIBE pack for Sling Latino

o CARIBE features popular content from Cuba, Puerto Rico and coming soon, the Dominican Republic. CARIBE includes CUBAMAX TV and WAPA América and is available today for $10 per month when purchased as a standalone package, or for $5 per month when added to a Sling Orange, Sling Blue or Best of Spanish TV package.

o For more information on the launch of new CARIBE, see our news release and blog (Spanish).

For a complete channel lineup comparison between Sling Orange and Sling Blue services and Extras, view the PDF from the Sling TV newsroom.
Is Sling TV on Samsung Smart TVs?

I had Sling TV, paid 60.00 per month. Internet paid 72 plus tax so near 80 bucks for that. That's 140.00. Add up cable plus dvr, same price, Starz, and more channels.
Well, I see your point , but in all fairness, most people are paying for internet already, and that's in addtion to their Satellite TV bills.

My internet is $85 on top of my $150 Dish bill.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Well, I see your point , but in all fairness, most people are paying for internet already, and that's in addtion to their Satellite TV bills.

My internet is $85 on top of my $150 Dish bill.
Personally, if I saw more channels in a revamped mini package deal, I would resubscribe. And they do have the main ones. But for me, I like Esquire, AHC, I get my Reds baseball here in Georgia thru cable where Sling only has the Braves, OWN, more premiums. But I guess it comes down to preference. If you can fit your budget and lifestyle into Sling, that's good. It's really a great service. Personally, I hate Comcast, and they have a monopoly here in North Georgia. But their service is top notch. Not perfect, but carries everything, customer service sucks. Incidentally, my bill runs 150.00 tax included with hd and dvr X1 and 75mbps down Internet. 2 year promo. When that runs out, I'll call and compare again.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)