Love netflix search integration....any more options coming?

shadowfrom88

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 22, 2013
Sunny Hills, FL
Having Netflix added into the Hopper 3 search function is a great addition. I had it years ago with tivo and I'm happy to have it back. So my question for those that might know.........could more streaming options be on the horizon? Such as Hulu or Vudu.....

Reactions: bluegras
you never know if hulu or vudu might be coming maybe with more comments to them maybe they will decide to come who knows i appreciate dish for giving us alot of choices to watch our favorite tv shows and videos and music with youtube coming i will get to see my bluegrass home videos on it.

I'm seeing Netflix search integration for show TITLES, but not for actors. Example: if I search for Tom Hanks, it only shows me movies on Dish, not stuff in Netflix.

For those who don't have Netflix & turn off the search feature, how about making it stay off? Mine keeps turning itself back on.
I'd also like to have On Demand not show up when I delete the recording I just watched. I don't need to see that the last episodes (or seasons) are available, I've already recorded & watched them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)