Low signal on 119 tp#5 (Local channels.)

patmsb

Original poster
Oct 2, 2005
I have two customer's that have been having this problem. I also checked the system we have at the shop and it's low too. I checked his signal and it's about 68% on TP#5 so I tried to re-tune his dish to get about 70% - 72%. The one customer also states that when night time comes the signal get worse. Any ideas? Bad DP Twin? We just upgraded the customer to a DPP 44 switch today so he can have the DPP tech. for his new Dish 625 rec. The Dish 311 rec. in his bedroom reflects a little higher signal than the onw posted above. I wonder if DN has reduced the spot beam signal.:confused:

Pat.

I have two customer's that have been having this problem. I also checked the system we have at the shop and it's low too. I checked his signal and it's about 68% on TP#5 so I tried to re-tune his dish to get about 70% - 72%. The one customer also states that when night time comes the signal get worse. Any ideas? Bad DP Twin? We just upgraded the customer to a DPP 44 switch today so he can have the DPP tech. for his new Dish 625 rec. The Dish 311 rec. in his bedroom reflects a little higher signal than the onw posted above. I wonder if DN has reduced the spot beam signal.:confused:

Pat.

Where's your location? and what market? which locals?

just finished an install here in Kingman, Az. our locals come in on the 119 tp5 spotbeam, and out signal peaked at 125 on a 311 with dish 500. 119 tp11 and 119 tp19 were 110-113.